What is Digital Signage
Traditionally we use posters and flyers and menus for advertising. The issue is that every time we need to promote a new promotion or sale or change the information we have to print the posters again and stick them. Also only so much message can be printed on a poster. With Digital Signage you can put a TV at the place of the poster, connect a device to the TV and then through the software you can publish all your promotions in the form of pictures, slideshows, videos, widgets, RSS, Live TV, Metrics. With the help of the software you can control and change the promotion any time you want and any how you want. You can access the software from anywhere where you have the internet. eg. You are in New York and your TV is in California. You can change your content while sitting in New York and it will get changed and display on the TV in California. You can also click here to read what Wikipedia says.
Its just as simple as that.
How does it work
- Install your TV wherever you want to and attach device to the TV.
- Login to your account.
- Choose premade templates and edit and create your content.
- Choose your TV location and you are done!
It's pretty simple and easy to do.
What can it do
- YouTube and Ustream live videos
- Create and update playlists
- Admin controls with multi-user control
- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter integration
- Customizable template library with drag & drop widgets
Plus a lot more options like scheduling, spreadsheets, clock etc.